I found out today that I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the amazingly talented Breanne (https://hisfirstmate.wordpress.com/)! I can’t thank her enough for this and I’m so excited to nominate a few people myself.
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is a new-comer award given by bloggers to other bloggers, it creates a great platform for new blogs to be discovered and build communications. The best thing about this award is, it creates a lot of encouragement and support within our blogging community.
What are the Liebster Award Rules?
By accepting this award I am committing to the following:
1.Thank and Tag the person who nominated you.
2.Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator.
3.Nominate 11 bloggers.
4.Create 11 questions for your 11 chosen bloggers.
5.Notify them so through social media.
Questions asked by Breanne:
- What is your favorite food?
I love all things Italian, but I’m going to have to be cliche here and say pizza. I never used to like it a ton, but recently it feels like I could eat it for every meal. There’s just endless possibilities with pizza and I love that.
2. What are you most afraid of?
Birds. Every kind. Every size. Birds.
3. Describe a good memory that you have.
Driving around in my new car with my Grandmom when I first got my license. She was my best friend and I’d give anything to be able to pick her up for our little adventures again.
4. What is the best place you have been on vacation to?
Gatlinburg, TN! I just got back from there a few hours ago actually and it’s the best vacation I’ve ever had.
5. What is your favorite song?
Anything Whitney Houston, but if I had to pick one it would be “Where Do Broken Hearts Go.” It’s an absolutely beautiful song sung by the most amazing voice. If you’ve never heard it – please don’t admit that to me and just go listen quickly.
6. What are your hobbies?
I absolutely love cooking. On a good day, one of my hobbies is working out. On a normal day, it’s writing a song or drawing. I love doing things that have instant gratification of pay-off.
7. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Target. I’m mildly obsessed with Target.
8. Describe the worst date you’ve ever been on.
One of my first dates in high school I went to the movies with a guy who punched me super hard in the arm every time something funny happened. I don’t know how the movie ended because I called my mom to pick me up from the bathroom.
9. What’s your favorite color?
Cranberry Red. Very specific, I know.
10. What is your favorite TV show?
Ghost Whisperer. It scares me to death, but I can’t stop watching it.
11. Who is the person you go to for advice and why?
My boyfriend is my go-to. Even before we started dating he’s the person I went to for everything. I don’t know a more honest or genuine person.
My questions for you:
- What’s one song that you can relate to so well it’s almost like you wrote it?
- Where’s your happy place?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- What’s your weakness?
- What’s your favorite time of year?
- How do you feel about Justin Timberlake?
- Why do you write?
- How many states have you been to? What’s your favorite?
- In your opinion, who’s the best artist of all time?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite board game?