Product reviews are especially important for up & coming, small businesses because they drive traffic their way from an audience they may not have the ability to tap into on their own. I love sharing product reviews because I feel like it’s a chance to tell my readers about new and interesting things.
Because I am an independent blog, like many of the companies I support, I don’t have guidelines or stipulations to run my reviews through. They won’t be cookie-cutter and they won’t be fabricated. All reviews will be shared honestly and depict my experience with the product and brand. If I feel that I cannot promote the product (due to any complications in communication, design, or execution), I will simply not post the review and contact the store owner or product representative immediately. Therefore, my readers can be sure that any product I endorse on my site has been approved first-hand by me.
At this time, product reviews are free, but the store (product representative) will be responsible for sending the product they want reviewed as well as covering shipping costs.
A giveaway of a product or service must be valued at $50 or more. The store can offer multiple products, or a number of the same product, to equal that value if need be.
In addition to being responsible for shipping costs to me for the review, you will also need to cover shipping for the giveaway winner. Once the winner has been announced, I will contact them directly and send you their mailing address. The giveaway products must be sent directly to the giveaway winner.
There are new laws regarding online giveaways (sweepstakes), So I cannot require any tasks of my readers to enter (visit/like a page, post about a page, etc.). That is labeled as an illegal lottery. Additional entries however, can include a certain task.
If you’re interested in a product review/giveaway please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your product further and set up shipping arrangements.
- Eligibility requirements: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and must have a U.S. address only, unless otherwise stated.
- Starting and Ending: The giveaway starts at the time it is posted. Each giveaway post will include a specific ending date and time. All entries must be submitted by that time for the giveaway to accept.
- Entry procedures: To enter, leave a comment on the giveaway post, or the shared Facebook post on the blog [Livewell’s Latest] or company whose product it is, website. Entries will not be accepted by email. Only one entry per giveaway unless extra entry opportunities are specified (one each). Extra entry opportunities will increase your chances and the criteria posted on each giveaway post. If you enter more than the specified number of entries, your name will be immediately disqualified and another winner will be chosen.
- Disclaimer: Livewellslatest.com will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Livewell’s Latest or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
- Prize description. Each giveaway will include a description of the prize being given away by the business in mention. The business themselves will choose what the giveaway will entail.
- Odds of winning: The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- In the event of a dispute or error: If the site is down and individuals are unable to enter the giveaway, additional time will be added to the length of the giveaway equal to the amount of time passed before the problem on the site was fixed. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, Livewellslatest.com may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by Livewellslatest.com are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of Livewellslatest.com and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
- Technical Problems: The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of Livewellslatest.com any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
- Taxes: ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- Prize Substitution: Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash, however, Livewellslatest.com may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsor’s (business’) reasonable control.
- Method of distributing prizes not claimed: If potential giveaway winner forfeits or does not claim the prize, prize will be re-awarded at the sole discretion of Livewellslatest.com All prizes will be awarded.
- Liability Release: The sponsor is in no way liable in the event that the prize or sweepstakes in some way negatively impacts the winner. By entering the contest, you are agreeing to the liability release.
- General Release: By entering any giveaway through this website, you release Livewellslatest.com from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, mis-delivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. You are also allowing Livewellslatest.com to have access to your name, to post as a winner for the contest in which you enter, unless otherwise stated.